The purpose of the event is to provide technical information and hands-on “know-how” to apply Ethernet well to industrial automation network environments. You will come away from this event with a better technical knowledge of Ethernet and understand best practices and reasons to follow them for network design and installation. Further, you will learn how to minimize network downtime events and change or add to your network with minimal disruptions.
- Industrial Ethernet Concepts and Features
- Covers the basics of Ethernet media and connections for a strong backbone and segments.
- Industrial Ethernet Technical Information and Topics to Consider
- Review of the functions of managed Ethernet switches that improve operational performance and reliability, and make changes and additions easier.
- Stratix 2500 Basics Online Lab
- Basic switch functions configuration using Express Setup and Device Manager.
- Stratix 5400 Advanced Functions Online Lab
- Advanced functions of switches for use in multiple segments/cells.
- OPTIONAL Stratix 5400 Basic Online Lab + Two Stratix 5700 Stations.
- Basic switch configuration and free time for one-on-one experimentation and testing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT Professionals
- Network Security
- Network Administrators
- Plant Managers
- Production Managers
- OT Professionals
- Controls Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Check-in – 8:00 a.m.
- Presentations – 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Hand-on Learning – 10:15 – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch – 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Final Thoughts and Q&A 1:30 – 1:45 p.m.
- Optional Hands-on Learning 1:45 – 3:00 p.m
- $100 per person. After you register you will be contacted for payment information.
- Includes lunch
- Participants will be eligible to receive special network equipment and services pricing through Agilix Solutions. Details will be provided at the event.
Agilix Solutions – Memphis
3806 E. Highland
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Class space is limited to 20 participants per class. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.