Effective employees are critical to a company’s success, ensuring that operations run smoothly and vital tasks are performed flawlessly. Required skills and knowledge must adapt to the pace of technology.
- New skills are required to support the growing Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
- The need for continuing education increases as automation technology, processes and equipment evolve.
- 10,000 baby boomers reach retirement age every day, leaving employers scrambling to find the appropriate staff to fill needs, and absorb the knowledge these long-tenured employees hold.
- Unemployment is at record lows, leaving a smaller pool of trained applicants.
While these challenges may seem overwhelming, there is a solution. Agilix Solutions offers more than 250 training opportunities annually from Rockwell Automation to help you stay abreast of the changing needs of industry.
Rockwell Automation Training Overview
This IACET Accredited training program, was designed to help you gain a competitive advantage by arming your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to excel each day.
A wide variety of sessions are offered, aligned with specific job functions and covering a wide variety of topics. Areas of concentration include:
- Industrial Automation – fundamental and advanced maintenance, programming, design and configuration
- Industrial Networks – programming, managing networks, troubleshooting
- Product Craft Skills Training – industrial electrical, mechanical and process controls
- Safety Programs – products, program development
…and much, much more. Each of the categories features a number of courses designed to take a deep dive into the subject matter, helping your employees gain the knowledge they need to not only do the job at hand, but to propel you to the next level of expertise in your operation.
In case you are wondering how to access these valuable tools, we’ll make it as easy as possible. Courses are available at our St. Louis, Columbia and Quincy locations, so they’re available when and where you need them. Our partners at Rockwell Automation also offer virtual training and webinars your team can access from the convenience of their own computers.
How to Get Started with Rockwell Automation Training
Are you ready to take your team to the next level, gain a competitive advantage, and solidify your workforce in 2019? The complete schedule of Rockwell Automation training courses hosted at Agilix Solutions is available on our website.
If you’d like to discuss your options further, your Agilix Solutions Account Manager will be available to assist. Reach out today to get started, or contact us with any questions you may have.
Rockwell Automation products and services are not available at all branch locations. Please contact your Agilix Solutions representative for details.