How effectively is your company managing its inventory? Whether you’re experiencing downtime, sitting on too many of one part and too few of another, or simply struggling to keep up with the ebb and flow of demand, join the growing list of teams depending on SupplyMaster by Agilix Solutions for a better integrated supply solution.
SupplyMaster is a value-added, premium service offered by Agilix Solutions to help customers ensure their team has the resources they need to remain productive. Whether you’re new to outsourced inventory management or looking for a new partner to better serve your organization’s unique needs, SupplyMaster from Agilix Solutions has you covered.
Tiered Service to Support a Variety of Needs
We offer tiered SupplyMaster programs to serve a wide variety of customers depending on inventory management demands:
- Customer Managed Inventory: In this DIY level of service, your team utilizes our digital tools – desktop or mobile app – to streamline your inventory replenishment process.
- Vendor Managed Inventory: In this traditional VMI inventory arrangement, Agilix Solutions assigns an Account Manager and/or SupplyMaster Specialist to stock and label shelves and bins, deliver products, and offer kitting services as needed.
- Vendor Managed Inventory + Vending: This level is for customers with a larger inventory budget who need an upgraded experience. We deploy and stock vending machines and provide KPI reporting to help you make better-informed inventory decisions.
- Integrated Supply: This is the complete storeroom management solution, providing the services of the other tiers along with a dedicated, full-time Agilix Solutions inventory management expert and access to specialists when you need them.
- Jobsite: Let us manage your construction jobsite inventory. We will deploy our SupplyMaster VMI solutions at your project job site using trailers, containers, material carts, vending, wire reels and more to empower your team to be as efficient as possible while onsite.
- Emergency/Disaster Relief Support: In times of emergency need or in the aftermath of a natural disaster, we can provide emergency supplies, water, first aid and more to help support your team as you get operations back online.
Inventory Management that Impacts Your Bottom Line
SupplyMaster is your organization’s key to achieving a faster time to market, lower total cost of ownership, improved asset utilization, and enterprise risk management.
Let Agilix Solutions help you manage all facets of your inventory, including:
- Automation – terminal blocks, pushbuttons, drives, enclosures, etc.
- Datacom – switches, UPS/battery backup management, etc.
- Electrical – connectors, wire, conduit, fuses, fittings, etc.
- Industrial – cutting tools, abrasives, hand/power tools, etc.
- Janitorial and sanitation – chemicals, paper products, trash can liners, equipment, matting, etc.
- Lighting – lamps, ballasts, fixtures, controls, etc.
- Lubricants and sprays
- Power Transmission – motors, bearings, belts, chains, etc.
- Safety/First Aid – PPE, first aid kits/components, skin care, etc.
- Solar – racking, microinverters, wiring, electrical components, etc.